Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 10 More Deep Meditation


I was using a soundtrack for deep meditation again for this session. I was back in the mausoleum in my meditation. Again, I was running through the hallways searching for where to go again. I then came across this one hallway. At the end of the hallway, there was a fountain. The room was changing colors. The colors were bluish and orangish. There was a female sitting there in a dress. I then went to the fountain and the Mausoleum closed off. I was outside near the fountain looking up at the sky. I was in a different country. I just didn’t know where. I then found myself flying above this place. It was gone all of sudden and it looked like I was floating in space. The goal pot appeared again. I entered the pot and there was all these gold coins in there. I dove into the gold coins and threw them around out of happiness. I then left the pot and found myself at an abandoned hospital. It looked a lot like the abandoned Linda Vista Hospital in Los Angeles, CA. I was walking down the hallways of the first floor. Since it’s haunted, I could feel some spirits staring at me. I then came across a girl that had died there. She was staring at me and seemed that she wanted my help. That’s where my meditation ended. Not as intense as the last one, but I think I got into more of my subconscious mind. 

Total Meditation Time: 280 Minutes

Meditation Benefit: Increases Brain Volume 

No comments:

Post a Comment