Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 9 Deeper Meditation


This meditation session was quite the adventure. I used a soundtrack that allowed me to go deeper into my session. I really believe I got deep into my subconscious mind. It was amazing how far I felt like I went. The visions are somewhat violent just so you know. I was wearing this military like armor suit equipped with a gun. I was looking up at this mountain. Suddenly, this gold light started shining at the very top of the mountain. I began to run toward the mountain to get up to the light. Then, these clouds started to come in and covered the top of the mountain. I continued to run when I was suddenly chased by zombies. These were the type that ran too! I continued to sprint toward the mountain using my handgun to shoot the zombies in the head. When I got close to the mountain, it started making this path that went up. I kept running, still being pursued by zombies. I finally got to the top of the mountain. It was a gold pot that said goal. I looked in the pot, but I didn’t see anything because my point of view went to the third person, so I saw myself looking into the pot. It was then, the clouds cleared and this pathway began to come together off of the mountain. I began walking this pathway. The clouds were over there. I ended up walking into the clouds not seeing anything for a while. I then ended the path and came across this cemetery. I was walking towards this mausoleum. I looked back, and the path with clouds was still there. I then focused on getting to the mausoleum. The zombies were back. This time they were coming out of the graves. Again, I neutralized the zombies with the handgun I was equipped with. It was a .45. I then started to dig up this grave and dug deep. Zombies were coming out of the sides, so I shot them in the head. After digging deep enough, I then dug up. This is how I got into the mausoleum. It was very ancient looking with candles like a tomb you would see in Egypt. The mausoleum then transformed. It was huge and had white tile on the walls.  I began running through it. The hallways were deep and long. The walls began to narrow. There were multiple hallways, so I had to go with my intuition on where to go. There was some darkness in the hallways as well. I then came across the goal pot once again. Except, this time as I was running toward it, and it didn’t feel like I was getting any closer to it. It was like it was being pulled back. I finally got to it and this is where the meditation ended. It was intense and interesting. Using this deeper meditation music, I think I got to see some of my own good and bad traits that are deep within me. These visions were not forced. They came to me. 

Total Meditation Time: 250 Minutes

Meditation Benefit: Increases Positive Emotions 

No comments:

Post a Comment