Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 8 Patience Tested


Worst meditation day thus far. Feeling very irritable after the session. I guess my body has been getting more relaxed since getting started with this meditation project. When you get more relaxed, anything suppressed in the body will come up. About anything that could be extremely distracting during meditation happened in this session. The audio kept skipping and freezing, along with my ear phones falling out every 2-3 minutes. I actually tolerated those things pretty well. I focused on the meditation the best I could. Those type of things drive completely crazy. I guess my patience has gone up in the past 8 days. My visions weren’t very positive though. I got some violent visions of some situations that have been bugging me. I wasn’t really able to focus on anything in particular. Since the audio kept freezing for 2-3 seconds every minutes or two and my ear phones kept falling off, I decided to end the session at 20 minutes. Not the best meditation session, but the attempt, and the effort was there with the intent, and that’s what really counts. My patience was tested today in this session. I’d say that I did a fairly decent job at responding to the annoyances. 

Total Meditation Time: 220 Minutes

Meditation Benefit: Shown to increase social life

No comments:

Post a Comment