Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 7 More Astral/Deeper Breathing




More astral projection went on on my 7th day of mediation. I’m also able to take deeper breaths when I breath now as well. I have to say though, that I haven’t been taking the breathing very seriously. I must be applying it on a subconscious level. I’ll Let you know as well that I’ve been using a Kelly Howell guided mediation audio these past 7 days. Anyways, I had another astral projection experience. This time, my spirit was able to move out of my body, and I was looking at myself lying down. Again, I was flying over my city looking at the mountains. This time, I decided to fly over Los Angeles. Then, I went over to Pacific Coast Highway and flew up the coast. I flew on over to Portland, OR and Seattle, WA. Then on my way back down, I decided to go into the middle of the ocean. I actually encountered a shark that swallowed my energy. I was able to see the inside of the shark. I know it sounds crazy, but these thoughts were not forced. I then ended up at this man’s funeral. I was looking down upon him as he laid in his casket. Suddenly, someone stood next to me. It was the guy in the casket! I’m guessing this was his spirit. He looked at me with a great big smile. He then extended his hand to me and we shook hands. He then said to me “You’ll do fine.” He looked happy and looked like he accomplished a great life. I was then in Las Vegas at the Palazzo waterfall by myself. A cat then accompanied me and rubbed up against my leg purring.  I then came back into my body. My body was feeling light and tingly. An interest out of body experience tonight!

Total Meditation Time: 200 Minutes 

Meditation Benefit: Improved Memory 

No comments:

Post a Comment