Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 3 Visualization Intensifies

Escondido Falls Malibu, CA

Today, I meditated in the morning. On day 3, the irritation and moodiness continued temporarily. After about 10 minutes, I was able to focus my thoughts and visualization on my current goal. I was able to build the images to my wanted outcome. I was breathing in what it is that I am currently wanting (A job that I applied for, I was breathing in the symbol of that company), and breathing out the suppressed anger that’s been sitting in me for a while. I add, that I was also focusing on the intention of why I want what I am wanting. Some other goals came into my mind as well. I was able to visualize myself in the places that I wanted to be. Also, ideas which I believe to be useful and valuable were coming to me. I was also able to stay more still lying on the ground then I did on the first day. Looking Forward to day 4. 

Meditation Time 30:00 Minutes

Total Meditation Time 80:00 Minutes

Meditation benefit: It slows down aging in the brain 

No comments:

Post a Comment