Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 1 First Day is Always The Hardest

Half Dome Yosemite, CA

You should know, that I am meditating with the intention that it’s going to aid me in achieving my goals. I think the first day of getting into meditation seriously seems to always be the hardest. If you’re not used to lying down on the floor for 30 minutes absolutely still, it’s going to be a challenge. My upper back and neck had some pain just lying on the floor with no pillow. 10 minutes feels like 10 hours, but I was committed to doing it for 30 minutes. In that challenging thought, I have to remember that every action has a reaction and that whatever you sow is what you reap. A nice experience happened near the end of my meditation session. My eyes were closed and I saw black most of time. Suddenly though, I started to see a head and shoulders that were blue. Around it was a reddish orange aura. It was an interesting sight to see. It made me wonder if it was some kind of a resemblance. It’s about 20-30 minutes after my meditation session and I’m feeling pretty good. I can’t wait to see the results of my research idea on keeping track of my meditation practices. 

Meditation time 30:00 Minutes

Meditation Benefit: It balances you emotionally 

No comments:

Post a Comment