Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 5 Issues Arise/Another Goal Comes


There’s always those times where we have to deal with our difficulties. It seemed to happen right when I dove into my meditation project. Meditation relaxes you and it can benefit greatly. You become more receptive to life. This means you’re more open to things. It’s great in achieving your goals. However, it seems that personal issues are attracted as well. I had to deal with an issue and it wasn’t fun. It was what most people see as an obstacle. In my mind though, there is no such thing as an obstacle. I see it more as evolution. Evolution isn’t always fun, but as long as there is progress, that’s what matters. Then I got into my meditation around 9:00 p.m. I did it during a psychic hour time again. I was visualizing my current goal along with a goal that’s coming this December. 15 minutes into the meditation, more creative ideas were coming to me along with more positive affirmations. Things like “I am rich in conscience and rich in dollars”, and “I accept my desirable outcome of success.” It’s only day 5, but it’s already been quite a journey. 

Total Meditation Time: 140 Minutes 

Meditation Benefit: Increased Creativity

No comments:

Post a Comment