Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 4 Psychic Hour Meditation


Kauai, Hawaii

Meditated at night instead of the day today. I got started around 9:00 p.m. I actually wanted to do meditation at this time and might continue to do it because between the hours of 9:00 p.m.- 6:00 a.m. is what’s known as the psychic hours. You’re not dealing with as much mind frequencies at this time. Usually, people are just unwinding and starting to go to bed. It’s also because with absence of light, your senses heighten, allowing a deeper session of meditation. Anyways, the images are getting more vivid (meaning that my imagination is building some strong images). My desired outcome is becoming more clear. Although, at the end of the meditation my head feels a bit funky. That could probably be a detoxing feeling that I am experiencing. I’ve you breath correctly, your body is able to detox and heal itself naturally. There were some strange images as well, but they were very temporary and I was able to get back to what I’m wanting to manifest. Being in a completely dark room seems to really help enhance the experience of meditation. Nothing more to report. On to day 5. 

Meditation Benefit: Helps you identify your true self. 

Total Meditation Time: 110 Minutes 

No comments:

Post a Comment